Integrated Technologies, Inc. (ITI) is an industry-leading engineering, design, and consulting solutions firm. We offer project planning and development, full-service engineering and design, project and construction management, and services during construction to the surfacing finishing and industrial manufacturing industries. Our holistic and systematic approach to process improvement and design is based on our extensive knowledge of and experience with design, fabrication, supply, construction, and operations. Our highly-experienced staff includes surface finishing process experts, chemical, mechanical, and environmental engineers, and construction management specialists. We supplement our experience, tools, and methods, with strategic teaming partnerships and suppliers, to consistently deliver successful projects for our clients.
Since 1987, we have performed hundreds of projects, focused on surface finishing process and manufacturing plant design; water and wastewater treatment and recycling; and energy conservation, pollution prevention, ventilation, and air pollution control. Our capabilities are global, with projects successfully executed in Canada, China, Egypt, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Thailand, and throughout the USA. We take pride in our exceptional abilities to execute complex projects under brownfield conditions, including the design and management of dozens of plant renovation/upgrade projects.
Integrated Technologies Canada
Canada has long been an important market for ITI, both for its business opportunities and its excellent supply chain. ITI has successfully delivered projects for the key aerospace players in Quebec, automotive manufacturers in Ontario and Manitoba, and is now working with the Nuclear Waste Management Organization of Canada.
Integrated Technologies Canada (ITC) was incorporated in 2017, as a wholly-owned subsidiary of ITI, recognizing the strategic importance of establishing a full-time presence in Canada. ITC is based in Laval, QC – a suburb of Montreal – which perfectly situates it to easily serve the major industrial centers of Canada, while also maintaining proximity to ITI’s corporate headquarters in Burlington, VT.
To engineer and deliver superior solutions to make our clients successful.
To be the premier engineering, design, and consulting solutions firm serving the surfacing finishing and industrial manufacturing industries.
Integrated Technologies, Inc. delivers value to our clients by:
- Working collaboratively to visualize important opportunities and risks through process assessment, modeling, and mapping
- Optimizing processes to improve yield and reduce defects, waste, and costs
- Maintaining unrivaled knowledge of the global surface finishing industry supply chain
- Delivering safe & sophisticated conceptual and detailed process designs that minimize material usage and waste, maximize operability and maintainability, and optimize process flow
- Optimizing project delivery through master planning of related projects and in consideration of future process and production requirements
- Structuring our project delivery approach to meet client requirements
- Executing our projects on time and within budget