Founded in 1987 by Peter Gallerani, Integrated Technologies, Inc. is a global consulting, engineering, and design-build firm based in Burlington, Vermont. We specialize in manufacturing processes, water and wastewater treatment, recycling, and ventilation applications for the metal and surface finishing industry. We have been an industry leader for nearly 30 years and our experience includes numerous projects with aerospace, defense, MRO, automotive, electronics, and general metal finishing applications and clients. We seek to integrate chemical, environmental, and industrial technologies in all of our work, and our holistic and systematic approach to process improvement and design is based on our extensive knowledge of and experience with design, fabrication, supply, and operations. We leverage that experience with proven tools and methods, as well as strategic teaming partners and suppliers, to consistently deliver successful projects.
Our mission is to provide superior project delivery solutions to our clients by integrating chemical, industrial, and environmental technologies.
Our vision is to be the premier consulting engineering and design-build firm for sustainable manufacturing solutions in the global surface finishing industry.
Integrated Technologies, Inc. delivers value to our clients by:
- Working with you to visualize important opportunities and risks through process assessment, modeling and mapping
- Optimizing processes to improve yield and reduce defects, waste and costs
- Maintaining unrivaled knowledge of surface finishing industry suppliers around the world
- Delivering safe & sophisticated conceptual and detailed process designs that minimize material usage and waste, maximize operability and maintainability, and optimize process flow
- Optimizing project delivery through master planning of related projects and in consideration of future process and production requirements
- Structuring our project delivery approach to meet your requirements
- Executing our projects on time and within budget
We invite you to learn more about us as you explore our website. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to discuss your project.