Integrated Technologies, Inc. (ITI) designs and design-builds industrial wastewater treatment systems and specializes in treatment of primarily inorganic waste streams. We utilize our extensive knowledge of up-the-pipe surface finishing processes and waste streams to develop effective waste stream segregation strategies with the incorporation of up-the-pipe waste stream reduction wherever possible. ITI has deep experience with conventional and advanced wastewater treatment unit operations, including:
- Lamella clarifiers and microfiltration systems for solids separation.
- Ultrafiltration systems, Coalescing Filters, Conventional Oil Separators for oily waste separation.
- Ion exchange systems for segregated metal scavenging.
- Pretreatment of chrome and cyanide bearing and chelated waste streams.
- Pretreatment for removal of phosphates, fluorides and other anions.
- Solids thickening tanks, filter presses, and sludge dryers.
- Wastewater sampling and monitoring systems.